Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
Game stays on grey screen. Wont load up
- Operating System: Mac OS
- CPU: 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7
- GPU: 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1628
- Game: Pokemon Y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (30.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1628 HEAD-1c8461f
Operating System macOS 10.15
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz
Graphics API OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer AMD Radeon Pro 5300M OpenGL Engine
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I tried doing this but it didnt work
Try resizing your citra window