Pokken tournament dx L+R not working

I’m trying to play pokken tournament dx but the switches are unresponsive when trying to do L+R please help

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Set up your input like shown here: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/400106910231035904/659301290114809879/unknown.png?width=492&height=677

thank you so much it worked

but the screen keeps glitching and after starting a battle it gets lowered to 0-1 fps

Post me a log file after running the game for a bit.

yuzu_log.txt (1.3 MB)

here is how it looks like after starting the game

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 339             . HEAD-mainline-636-3100-g5b28eb189
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.8581
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

This bug is related to the game update, disable it and you will get less glitches.

yuzu_log.txt (1.2 KB) I disabled both the dlc and the update but it still is the same so I also tried using random characters, different game modes but it didn’t work it still runs at 0-3 fps and has blackened characters

your log is not completely loaded… play the game for some times or upto crash and then drag and drop the log here without reopening yuzu…

yuzu_log.txt (1.8 MB) please find a fix the game runs at 50 - 60 fps but the battles are limited to 0-3fps in all modes and characters are blackened

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 339             . HEAD-mainline-636-3100-g5b28eb189
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer                             Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version                            27.20.100.8581
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Can you try with an updated driver version? There are newer ones.

I updated the custom driver two days ago it was only after that i could run the game

That makes it an Intel specific problem, thanks. I’ll notify it to our devs.