Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When I click on the level on the bottom screen, it shows the “Now Loading…” text and as soon as it goes away (the point the level has finished loading) Citra throws a Fatal Error.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 1809
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2720QM
- GPU: AMD FirePro M5950
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1272
- Game: Poochy & Yoshi’s Woolly World
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (34.2 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1272 HEAD-186ffc2
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD FirePro M5950
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I also tried the solution the bot gave and it produced no difference.
Try with ‘is_new_3ds=false’ on your config file.
Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you so much! It worked. The game runs much faster too at higher internal resolutions, I even had to limit the speed to 100% because it went so fast! Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it!