Hi, the games I’ve tried (Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and Pokémon X) generally run at about 60% speed, reaches about 25% in cutscenes.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel i5-10400F @ 2.9GHz
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1783
- Game: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (73.5 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1783 HEAD-746609f
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 516.94
CPU JIT [ ]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- CPU JIT should be enabled for the best performance. Please enable this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.