First of all - what a wonderful project! Thank you so much for this
I’m encountering a poor performance of pokemon omega ruby. framedrops, distorted sound and bad borders (see screenshot). What I tried so far:
- Enable/Disable Windows Game mode
- Manually set GPU for citra-qt.exe to the dedicated one
- Multiple restarts
- Multiple Versions (Nightly and Canary)
- Playing around with graphic settings.
I noticed that the game seems to run on the wrong gpu even if I force windows to use the dedicated one (see screenshot).
Yesterday it worked nearly perfect but today (with no knows changes) not - so I know it CAN work
- Operating System: Windows 11 Enterprise
- CPU: i9-10980HK CPU @ 2.40 Ghz
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics + GeForce GTX 1650 Ti with Max-Q Design
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1779
- Game: Pokémon Omega Ruby 000400000011C400
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (32.0 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: