System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: i7 8565U
  • GPU: GTX 1050
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1762
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I realize that ur a bot but how would a log file be helpful in this situation

Internal port should match the external port, including a range so make those two fields the same.

I have the ranges set the same value
It just doesn’t show up in the editor

I set both ranges 24800-24872

I also tried the single port: 24872 as well

Make sure firewall(s) are configured too to allow connection.

If everything fails you can try host unlisted then use Hamachi or like ZeroTier then share the IP generated by the software and give it to others that have joined the virtual network.

Do you mean the firewall on my computer or the router?

Edit: My router’s firewall setting already allowed LAN to WAN and WAN to LAN connections and I disabled the firewall on my computer and it still didn’t work

Yeah I’m not familiar with your router, so I don’t know. Try like Hamachi as mentioned before. You won’t be able to host public room but you can invite those you want to play with, they will also need to install it and join your virtual network then they can use your “Hamachi IP” to connect.

So would it count as local play then?

Hosting unlisted will just make it a private room, the games will still be able to use local multiplayer functions with it. If I wanted to join you and you want to host the server then I would need to install Hamachi on my computer and then you give me your created Hamachi network and password and when I have joined it I can then use your Hamachi IP and put into the emulator through Direct Connect to Room option.

Which ip we need to use the one from zero tier vpn or citra emulator

If you and your friends are in the same ZeroTier network, use the ZeroTier IP of whoever is hosting the Citra room.

Can we use it in citra mmj

We only provide support for official Citra versions.