Portable mod with custom config?

Hello,

is there a way to launch a game on portablemod with custom config ? for example Sniper elite 3 have bug with shadows and if i disabled TV mod it fix the bug.

I couldn’t find a way to configure in portable mode in the game’s custom configuration but for all games. Could someone tell me if this is possible?

Thx

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by yuzu. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: Getting Log Files - yuzu

As nice as it would be to have it in per game config, is it really that hard to just hit f10 or the button for docked/undocked? You can even do it before you launch the game.

Like many people, I use a front end and I don’t use a keyboard in any way, only a controller. this is why it is indeed tiring to have to use the keyboard which is generally not at hand. So I understand that this possibility does not exist via the configuration for a single game. Does anyone know if a parameter exists to launch a game in portable mode? or an ahk?

thx

So then use the controller hotkey to enter fullscreen. It is like home + B for fullscreen and home + X for docked mode*