Possible bug when promoting? - Fire Emblem Fates

Issue:
When I was promoting my units, I noticed that the sound cut off. Rarely the game hardlocked itself into a white screen

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
  • Citra Version : HEAD-d881dee (Citra Nightly)
  • Game: Fire Emblem Fates (Special Edition)

Log:
https://pastebin.com/Q7BXuJkT

Could you try skipping the dialogue before the cutscene?

There was no dialogue. I just took a promotion item and used it. The sound cut off during the unskippable cutscene of the promotion.

BE doesn’t have that problem. Something about audio pipes that for some reason isn’t in nightly.

Should I use a newer Citra build?

Greetings, I’ll bump this up.

Fire emblem fates is incredibly buggy for me, and now it’s gotten to the point where I can’t advance the story, making it unplayable.

Whenever there is a cinematic transition, there is a small chance of a bug happening. The game music pauses, and the game will freeze on the next end of dialogue or cutscene.

And now, when I get to the point where I can marry one of the girls, when the screen turns white, the game freezes and the screen stays white, but the music goes on.

Anyone have a work around? Maybe there’s a graphic setup I have on that I shouldn’t?

For the white screen marriage one, just save before the cutscene, watch for fun, reset, then skip the cutscene and you’ll successfully get the s support.