PowerA Wired Controller Support?

I am attempting to use my PowerA Wired Nintendo Gamecude Controller on Yuzu, but when I try to configure the controls, Yuzu does not detect my controller. Zadig is able to detect my input through USB input and it goes by “Core (Plus) Wired Controller”. With Zadig alone, I am able to use this input on Slippi to play melee online but Yuzu does not work as easily. Please help :frowning:

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

This may be of help: FAQ - yuzu

It does not help. They do not mention how to apply 3rd party controllers to Yuzu in any capacity.

DirectInput controllers can be manually mapped. Can you upload a picture of your current control settings in yuzu?

My controller is plugged in and it does not show up as an input device.

Our input dev tells me that there seem to be issues with PowerA devices, not even betterjoy manages a stable connection now.

Ok. Do you know if there will be any fixes in the future or should I just purchase a conventional GCC and its respective adapter?

Sorry, no idea on that. Be on the lookout for driver or firmware updates for it.