Pre load of shadders

hi, i have been away from using yuzu for a while, i remember you could put a bin so the game had the shaders loaded and didnt have to build while you played (wich causes fps drops and such), now if i try to do it the file gets deleted. is there any way to do what i used to do?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Older shader caches have been invalidated after the new cache system was implemented with Project Hades.
Build them again from scratch.

1 Like

by any chance you dont happen to know the last version that was able to use the old cache, that would be amazing

or if new shaders from other source can be used (/i think not based on your response)

You would me missing on a lot of improvements, but if you want to go that way, any version older than 700 will work: Release yuzu 699 · yuzu-emu/yuzu-mainline · GitHub
I don’t recommend it, just play the games in Vulkan and shaders will build in a blast.