Unable to set joysticks on latest Citra canary build

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10
  • CPU: Intel CPU
  • GPU: Integrated
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1755
  • Game:All

I been having this issue Pro controller , Citra Recognize the Pro controller
since i can map all buttons the problem is i can’t set the joysticks, i am using the
Pro controller by using Bluetooth and it works great on PC games and other Emulators
for the exception of Citra canary 1755, in many older versions of Citra the controller works fine,
not sure what is going on but if anyone knows what this is please help.

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I don’t think this issue has a log since is not a crash.citra_log.txt (9.4 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Does it work on latest Nightly? If not, please bisect the issue by downloading older builds: https://github.com/citra-emu/citra-nightly/releases?after=nightly-1553

It’s best to pick a starting point, (you can just change the number in the URL to like nightly-1000) and if Nightly 1000 works it’s between 1552 and 1000 so you pick a build right in the middle, like 1250, repeat this process until you end up with two builds next to each other where one is working while the other is not working.