Problem about a corrupted save

Issue: hello I have a problem, I was looking for a save acnl to start quite advanced in the game and spend the futile things, I found one but when I put the save in the good location and when starting the game I received a message saying that the files were corrupted and that they were going to be deleted so I got to answer you for an answer to know how to solve this problem or otherwise give me a pretty advanced save and who is sure to function

thank you for giving me an answer in short time

cordially Thim_Dlln

System Information

• Operating System: windows 10 family 64-bit
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-7700hq CPU @ 2.80GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia geforce gtx 1050
  • Citra Version : Citra Hack RENDERED - 06-04-19
  • Game: Animal Crossing New Leaf (Welcome Amiibo)
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (170.3 KB)

0 Likes

System Information for Support

OpenGL Vendor                                 NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer                               GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version                                3.3.0
Enable Hardware Renderer                      [x]
Enable Hardware Shader                        [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders             [x]
Enable Shader JIT                             [x]
System Region                                 2

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
0 Likes

Unofficial citra builds aren’t supported.

0 Likes

i found official build and i’ve got the same problem ,can you help me
the build is ;Nightly Build
4a20623

0 Likes

i’ve got an other problem , i can’t save my game

0 Likes

if you can’t save, right click on your game on citra’s game list and ‘Open Save Data Location’ and delete your save. iirc acnf is very finicky with its save file. try creating a new town, save and edit your town using an editor:
https://www.marcrobledo.com/acnl-editor/

0 Likes

the problem , i can’t get a save it’s not in iirc file , my save is deleted automaticaly and i can’t do an other save

0 Likes

i just mean if i recall correctly (iirc), you should be able to create a new save if you delete your previous save first.

0 Likes

the problem is ue when i want to save my part, i get an error message that tells me that i can not save because of an error that is not explained, so when i go to lacolization where it should so there is no file and I can not do what you tell me, before that I tried to put a save found on the internet but I also have an error telling me that I can not play because the data of backup are corrupted and so they will be deleted, which blocks me to use the game, I have an official version of citra so everything should go well (I took the recommended version for the game that I then downloaded), I searched and told me about hex editor and had to change the first line of the file garden.dat by the first line of the version without the update amiibo, I tested and still the same problem, I would like to enjoy the game instead of looking for several hours unnecessarily
thank you for giving me a quick answer and that can really help me to play without any problem, I think I’m not the only one with this problem and so that it would help a lot of people, I probably have trouble to find a solution because I’m French, nevertheless if you could explain me clearly step by step
thank you for sending me an answer

Thim_Dlln

0 Likes

look at the folder structure 00040000/00198f00, the 00040000 is a folder that contains all of your save games for all games, the 00198f00 is the folder that contains acnf save game, delete the 00198f00. also delete the 0000198f folder on:
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\sdmc\Nintendo 3DS\00000000000000000000000000000000\00000000000000000000000000000000\extdata\00000000

open citra and create a new game, it shouldn’t bother you with corrupted data.

be careful to not delete other folders otherwise you may lose other savegames.

0 Likes

thank you thanks to you I can finally save, on the other hand is that from now on, is it possible that I can take the save and modify without error or better than I take a save from a download and I replace this- ci by the current, I ask you because I prefer not to start again the dictaticiel for the 5th time, thank you for giving me a detailed answer from you.

Thim_Dlln

0 Likes

from a download, i’m not sure. but you should be able to edit your own town save without issues.

0 Likes

ok thanks , do you know where found a save 100% or less ,and where found the games (officially to quote who is from a reliable source)

0 Likes

i’m not sure what you are asking for, but you can always just search online for save games. you can also use the save editor i mentioned above, with it you can unlock pretty much everything.

0 Likes