Issue: I can’t run an specific game
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
When I try to run it says: “A fatal error ocurred. Check the log for datails. Continuing emulation may result in crashes and bugs.”
Days ago the game was running normal, idk the reason and how to fix it
- Operating System: Windows 11
- CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly
- Game: Inazuma Eleven GO Galaxy: Supernova
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (48.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1759 HEAD-3df43f9
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz | AVX512 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
GPU Driver Version 220.127.116.1164
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/
But how I should solve it?
Just follow the guide the bot linked to and redump your game.
Make sure to have enough space on your SD card and to use the latest version of GodMode9.
Also try to dump as CXI instead.
That’s for 3ds or for emulator? I am playing in emulator
You need to use a 3DS to redump the game. If you own the cartridge of the game you could ask a friend to dump it for you if you can’t with your own 3DS.