Problem changin pokemons Ultra moon and moon

Failed to exchange pokemons from moon to ultra moon:
hey all , im having this problem and really dont know whats happening, ok first of all i use one version of Canary (updated, cause every time that i open the CITRA updates it) and the Nightly version (updated too), i really dont have problems to browse a public game in fact i can conect to different lobbys and chat , i see them inside the game aswell, but the problem cames out when i try to stablish a conection with them in game…let me explain that a little bit better, i see them inside the game but when i hit the “transfer” button and try to stablish a link with that person the game automatically says that the Other player declines the invitation without even touching a button…i mean all works just fine but just the final step (exchangin the pokemons) fails :confused: thanks for reading and for the help , and sorry for the bad english ( im from argentina)

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7 x64

• CPU: AMD a-10 7800

• GPU: nvidia 1050 ti 4gb ddr5

• Citra Version (found in title bar): both nightly 869 and canary 730

• Game: pokemon ultra moon and pokemon moon

• Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
    issue

Diagnostic Log
Log from nightly at the moment of the “issue”:
citra_log.txt (490.5 KB)

Log From Canary at the moment of the “issue”:
citra_log.txt (411.2 KB)

THANKS!

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Use only one citra instance when logging. i noticed that your framelimit isn’t at 100%, make sure that while playing on multiplayer both you and your friend have framelimit set to 100%, also make sure that your friend isn’t using and outdated citra build, while that may work, that may also cause this kind of issues.

Thanks bio3c ill test this tonight ,thanks again for the quick response! :slight_smile:

EDIT:i just tested the frame limit and still got the same issue im using only one citra (nightly and updated) but still cant change pokemons T_T…i have one question…i need 2 copies of citra nightly or just open the same two times?

It’s better if you have 2 different Citra builds but trying by opening the same one 2 times can work. What you should try is going into Emulation > Configure > System > Regenerate for the console ID. On the same configure page, go to web and also regenerate the Telemetry ID. It should hopefully work now.

Cool thanks ill try that tonight!! Thanks all for the help! :smile:

UPDATE: kk i got some news…good news actually…i finally trade my pokemons , looks like the PLAZA is the problem but if you use the “direct conect” (or something like that) option from the menu you can battle and trade pokemons without problem, so thanks all that helped me with this, really i apreciate it a lot!:grin::grin: