I didn’t updated the emulator and it went well, no lags and it could go fast if I set the speed 200/300%. But when I update at version 1875 it came with problems it didnt go fast, it was normal at max 100% speed even if I set it at illimited and overclock at 150%. So I tried so download the old version of emulator 1866 and it didnt work, the new version of 1875 keep crushing me when I start the game.
- Operating System: windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40 GHz
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 840M
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1876
- Game: Pokemon sapphire alpha
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
citra_log.txt (16.3 KB)