A fatal error when trying to install a CIA, before this the game worked
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-7440
- GPU: Intel HD 630
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1954
- Game: Yo-Kai Watch Blasters White Dog Squad
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (15.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1954 HEAD-8b21b90
Operating System Windows 10 Version 22H2 (Build 19045.3570)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7440HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
GPU Driver Version 22.214.171.12471
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. Support for Intel® Graphics
^ This driver is out of date. To update, download and install
gfx_win_101.2115.exe from Intel® 6th-10th Gen Processor Graphics - Windows
Mirror download: https://downloadmirror.intel.com/764512/gfx_win_101.2115.exe
Let me know if you encounter any issues during the installation.
As for the fatal error, try redumping the file. Please refer to our game dumping guides:
Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles
Make sure your GM9 is up to date and that you have enough free storage space available on your SD-Card to perform the dump.