Problem on getting a token for citra

Issue:

I’m having a problem on getting my token for the Citra Web Service. I keep getting the same error of “There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.” (the one on the image), and it’s been 4 days since the creation of my account. I believe that’s some server problem that i created by accident when i was registering on the forum.
The problem was that I’ve made an account, didn’t receive the confirmation e-mail, tried to recreate, got a problem on it, created an second account for testing, got the e-mail, tested the token requesting link and received the token on the second account, got back to see what i did wrong on the first one and finally noticed that the “i” was missing on “gmail”, deleted the second account to register the fist one right and upon confirmation i tried to get the token for it and got the error message instead.
I’m guessing that on this process of “creating an account, creating another, getting the token, deleting the second, and finally getting the first account right” i end up messing with my register on the servers.
Is that a way for me to fix it on my on? Or it can only be solved by a manager of the server?
(I already looked on the forum and tried changing my profile information to see if could fix the error but it didn’t work so…)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

Does this issue still occur?