Problem to get yuzu to work online, please help me

a friend and I are trying to play online mario kart 8 deluxe, he has already made work it without any problem with other people, but when he tries with me its giving connection error in the matches

it’s always the same error, I go into his room, (or he into my room), we start the race and after a few minutes (usually 1 and a half minutes) the network error occurs and exits the race, we tried several times and it always get this error

we tried to disable the firewall and we also tried use hamachi and zerotier, but this error always occurs in the middle of the race, we are using the same version and updates of the game, if anyone knows how to fix or has any solution, please help, thank you

sorry my english, not my main language

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Make sure to have shaders built for all the tracks you want to play on. The game is very sensitive to delays in the connection (as LAN mode is intended for local play, not online), and the stuttering produced by shaders being built is enough to cause a time out and kick you out.
Be sure to play the game in Vulkan, this can help a lot.