Issue: Only the start screen is seen, then it gives a fatal error.
When the game “Mii Maker.app” was launched, the game’s logo appeared and Citra sent the following error message: “A fatal error ocurred, Check the log for details. Continuing emulation may result in crashes and bugs.” I can only see the game’s start screen.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits
- CPU: Intel ® Core ™ i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8 CPUs), ~ 4.0GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1166
- Game: Mii Maker.app
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (1.3 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: