When I enter the game, everything seems to be going well but the textures do not load and the whole screen is filled with colored stripes
- Operating System: Windows 8.1
- CPU: AMD A6-5200 APU with radeon HD graphics 2.00GHz
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 8400
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1413
- Game: Animal crossing new leaf
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (18.4 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1413 HEAD-5d502df
OpenGL Vendor ATI Technologies Inc.
OpenGL Renderer AMD Radeon HD 8400
OpenGL Version 3.3.1
GPU Driver Version 13.301.1001.1001
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region 2
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.