Just like other people’s emulator, after the update, games on Citra just go to black screen. The emulator freezes for a certain time and then enters the game with the audio working, however, on a black screen. I tried to uninstall and reinstall again but to no avail. I even downloaded other versions but the error persisted… traditional solutions like disabling shaders didn’t work either. Help me please.
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit (10.0, Build 19042) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
- CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.3GHz
- GPU: Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 1742
- Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (30.7 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1742 HEAD-67f1e41
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7020U CPU @ 2.30GHz | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.0
Graphics Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 620
GPU Driver Version 22.214.171.12487
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
Thank you so much friend, problem fixed!!
-operating system (Windows 10)
-intel core i3 latest generation
(prosessor chart of prosessor)
-citra (the 2 update)
-problem (black screen since the update)
I have a problem is that I always have the blaksren every time I run the real pokemon games (Y, Alpha Sapphire, Ultra Moon)
, deactivate the shader made material working but jet 1 image per second
the graphic prosessor no longer works when I run citra which is strange
and I prescribe that before the update its walked by the fire of the gods and
I hope you read this mesage and that I love your work
(I am French)