Problem with fire emblem awakening dlc

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
hello there!!!
I’m from mexico and i have a problem with fire emblem awakening at the moment that i want to load the DLC maps. my version of the ROM is EUR and the cia file is too, but when i try to load the maps i only get a infinite loop of a screen saying “loading map” somebody can give me a hand with this please, i’ve tried with many cia files and i can’t do that this work so if somebody can recommend me a especific file or what i should do please i woud be very grateful.

NOTE: I´ve started to use citra so i do not have many experience with this software.

System Information

• Operating System: WINDOWS 10 HOME
  • CPU: intel pentium CPU N3710 1.60ghz 1.60ghz
  • GPU: intel hd graphics
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): 1154
  • Game: fire emblem awakening
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (5.2 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

Go to Emulation > Configure > System and change ‘Region’ to ‘Auto-Select’ before launching the game. also your log is incomplete, run your game again and when the issue occurs close citra and upload your log again.

i have done all that you say me but it didn´t work yet , anyway i suposed that this time i get the correct log file
citra_log.txt (42.6 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

Likely your DLC is corrupted, either remove it by removing the FE:A DLC folder 0009f100 on C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming/Citra/sdmc/Nintendo 3DS/00000000000000000000000000000000/00000000000000000000000000000000/title/0004008c/ or reinstall your DLC.

Redump your DLC if necessary.

how can i know that a cia dlc is corrupted, or i really have to install it and try because i get the file from internet ?

You need to dump your game, dlc, updates, etc from your 3DS, piracy isn’t allowed here.