Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I’m from mexico and i have a problem with fire emblem awakening at the moment that i want to load the DLC maps. my version of the ROM is EUR and the cia file is too, but when i try to load the maps i only get a infinite loop of a screen saying “loading map” somebody can give me a hand with this please, i’ve tried with many cia files and i can’t do that this work so if somebody can recommend me a especific file or what i should do please i woud be very grateful.
NOTE: I´ve started to use citra so i do not have many experience with this software.
- Operating System: WINDOWS 10 HOME
- CPU: intel pentium CPU N3710 1.60ghz 1.60ghz
- GPU: intel hd graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1154
- Game: fire emblem awakening
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (5.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: