So I’ve dumped the DLC and it detects it properly, shows up in the DLC menus and whatnot. But when I attempt to actually play it it will always go “Could not detect an SD Card, please download the content again” except for one DLC which is “Ghostly Gold”. That one loads and plays fine, every other one gives me the error.
- Operating System: Win10
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU G4560 @ 3.50GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1492
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition Undub
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (86.4 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1492 HEAD-33f2c8b
OpenGL Vendor NVIDIA Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GeForce GTX 1050/PCIe/SSE2
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 436.48
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
I also have this problem Does anyone here know how to fix it?
Just a word: delete extra data and install the DLC again doesn’t help anything
Edit: I’m using undub Fire Emblem Fates and DLC.
I tested and the 5 dlc maps I tried load and play for me on fe2e072 canary.
edit: using the undubbed US version