So I’ve dumped the DLC and it detects it properly, shows up in the DLC menus and whatnot. But when I attempt to actually play it it will always go “Could not detect an SD Card, please download the content again” except for one DLC which is “Ghostly Gold”. That one loads and plays fine, every other one gives me the error.
- Operating System: Win10
- CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU G4560 @ 3.50GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Canary 1492
- Game: Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition Undub
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (86.4 KB)