Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel inside Core I5
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Canary 1154
- Game: Inazuma Eleven 3 Team Ogre Attacks!
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):`
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (171.6 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
I found some issues in that log that need resolving:
- Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.
Disable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ before launching the game. also your GPU driver is outdated, if the issue persists download and install the latest driver available for your GPU from intel’s website.
Hello. I’m playing Inazuma eleven 3 on citra. It’s not fast i have 50-60% of speed, 15fps and 30ms. But when i’m playing on Inazuma eleven go chrono stones, i have not problems. What can i do?