Problem with MHXX

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296citra_log.txt (101.4 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Please describe your problem in detail.

This is my problem!!! Error|690x388

i cant launch the game!! it crash at the start >:V

this doesnt happened with previous versions

Please try and dump your system archives. Some games require you to dump certain files from your 3DS. Please refer to our System Dumping Guide.

what?! r u kidding? idont have a 3ds or the original game thats why im using an emulator to play n to not waste money on every console :confused:

Please read our Community Guidelines. Warez/downloading games talk is strictly prohibited. To prevent legal issues, you are not allowed to post links or refer to any kind of ROM, NAND, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. This includes system files, and files from friends.

It’s been less than a month since I’ve opened up Citra Canary to play MHXX. I make sure to update to the latest version of Citra as always, but I’m greeted with this message when I begin the emulation:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
GPU: 4096MB ATI Radeon RX 580 Series (ASUStek Computer Inc)
Citra Version: Citra Canary 1027
Game: Monster Hunter XX

citra_log.txt (23.9 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

English translation patches for the most part are broken right now on Canary. Test if they also crash on your 3DS and if they do then it’s accurate.

Is it something that will be eventually resolved?

Thanks for the assistance.