Problem with multiplayer section on Inazuma

Issue:
Hello , i need some help about the game inazuma eleven go chrono stone:thunderflash, my friend and me try to play in multiplayer but it didn’t work, we connect to the same server, we see each other, but arrived to inazuma in the multiplayer lobby once me or my friend go to “join”, the game crash and we can’t play together, i don’t if without that we can play together but i want you to help me please, thanks for understanding me. =D

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Follow the bot instructions, open your game, reproduce the crash and upload your log.
some games crash due to missing system archives, but this game only requires system font, to which citra has an open implementation, i’m guessing that this game simply doesn’t work on multiplayer currently…

according to this , there is no log just the speed run down to zero and the fps too :

you said that when connecting your game crashes right? after that if you don’t open citra again and open C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\log there should be a citra_log file in there, upload it here.

every time you open citra a new log is generated, your log indicates that you didn’t load your game. for a log to be useful you need to reproduce your issue, which in this case is trying to connect multiplayer on IE:GO:T, wait until your issue happens (crash), now that citra is closed, don’t open again, go to the folder i indicated above and upload your log.

okay i see that i have upload not a good one, i have re-open citra by accident , i’m sorry to use your time and patience , i’m not very good to this ^^
: here is the real : http://www.mediafire.com/file/fheraf211qcbxce/citra_log.txt/file

for reference, you should replicate you issues quickly and upload your log to avoid huge logs.
citra_log.txt (51.1 KB) (just for reference)

as i said before this game probably won’t work right now because it lacks some multiplayer implementation right now.

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

as you can see (from CitraBot), you are using the open source files, dump your system archives from 3DS, which may fix some issues, follow the bot link for that.

okay , will try to do it