Problem with Ocarina of time

Since yesterday my ocarina of time crashes when im about to recieve an intem
im sad
what can i do?
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.

System Information

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

citra_log.txt (8.2 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Describe in detail how to reproduce this and post your save file that is closest to the issue (right click on the game in the game list and select Open Save Data Location) here.

i dont know if you are familiar with the game, but if you are, im having a screen freeze (but the audio and apparently the game still works) whenever i obtain an important item or visit a store
(sorry for my english, im from méxico)
i dont know how to post my save file, it says that is an invalid format

Give example like receiving what item. I don’t think you could post the save file directly here. Just upload it to a file sharing host like Dropbox.

im currently in goron city, i found the problem in several places.
One for example is near the entrance, there is a wreckable wall (placing a bomb), inside there is a baul, when i got the item, the game freezes.
or, inside goron city, there is a store, if i want to buy something it freezes

in this video at 6:52 you can see how to get to goron city fast.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ah7lgBQtjXoiiWBTBFO-2xWhruTG

Can you fill in the support template?

okey, ive already filled the template

i have the same problem, every time i get an item or something big happens, the screen freezes. i can still safe after by pressing the right buttens but the screen wont change. when i restart the game i got the new item. so its just playable but very depressing…

A random guess: does the game still freeze, if in your graphics configuration for Citra, you have hardware shaders disabled?

i think that fixed it. it hasnt freezed for over 30 min