Problem with OOT

Can’t move in tunnels in Ocarina of Time
I’m using henrikomagnifico’s 1080p 60FPS client
My game runs perfectly but whenever I try to go into the tunnel in the first area where you get the kokiri sword my game stops responding and does not let me move. I can still pause the game and access the touchscreen function of the 3DS but for some reason I just can’t seem to move no matter what I try

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 10 x64
  • CPU: Intel Core i5-8400 @ 2.80GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra - Ocarina of Time 3D
  • Game: Ocarina of Time (HenrikoMagnifico 1080p version)

Diagnostic Log
citra_log.txt (21.3 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Please re-test this on the latest nightly, we do not support unofficial builds.

According to Henriko’s setup video for the 60 FPS version of his client it’s still in Beta and certain things cause the softlocking that you’re experiencing (he even specifically mentions crawling through tunnels), and that you should use the button combination to switch back to 30 FPS before doing anything that is known to cause that problem (such as crawling through a tunnel) or even going to a new area just to be safe, and recommends creating save states often so you don’t lose progress.

I recommend watching his video on how to set up the 60 FPS patch because he goes over all of that in more detail.

@Maiko69 and @Cyhyraeth
As stated by our Community Guidelines, we do not allow support requests for unofficial builds on this forum. This includes giving support for them. If you’re specifically looking for support requests with an unofficial build, you’ll have to ask on their author’s end.

As per our Community Guidelines, this topic will now be locked.