Problem with Pokemon Alpha Zapphire

I have a problem with Pokémon because it is going to jump to the cinematica where they reanimate groudon but the screen remains black.

What are your system specs? upload your log.

Try updating you graphics card drivers from Nvidia and install the latest canary build

Also please recategorize to Citra Support. That would enable auto log parsing.

nothing that solves my problem :,v

After the black screen issue occurs close citra and don’t open it again, first open the folder C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Citra\log and upload the citra_log.txt file by simply dragging and dropping the file into the comment text field.

citra_log.txt (119.8 KB)

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

I understand the open source because I am a programmer but nothing that could solve my problem

[ 221.125397] Service <Error> core/hle/service/service.cpp:ReportUnimplementedFunction:162: unknown / unimplemented function ‘SetProbeResponseParam’: port=‘nwm::UDS’ cmd_buf={[0]=0x210080, [1]=0x321f00, [2]=0x40000}

[ 7.240975] Service.FS <Error> ./core/file_sys/archive_backend.h:GetOpenDelayNs:162: Delay generator was not initalized. Using default

These are the only error logs I could find (didn’t check the middle very carefully though). I hope this can help with debugging. I’ll forward this to the developers.

Okay, looks like this was already reported.

A workaround is described as well.
Thanks to wwylele for helping out.

I have this issue as well