Problem with region/country

Hi everyone,

So i’m french and i play to Pokemon Ultra Sun, citra is set in europe region, but all my save is in US and after all my captured pokemons are “illegal” cause there are mark as captured in US country with an europe region.

All time i need to use PKHex to set manually a good country for each pokemon.

Is there a way to fix that myself ? Thx and sorry for my poor english ^^

citra_logg.txt (140.6 KB)

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

i don’t know how this pokemon save limitation works, but, is your save from the same rom region? you can try changing regions on citra on Emulation > Configure > General > Region and you can change your system language on Emulation > Configure > System > Language.
but i don’t think that will make a difference but you can try it.

set region to us for fast and ease fix then it will show us in both places.

i have already try that bio3c :confused:

Prajit3 ----> yes that work
I’m going to do this until the developer adds an option to choose the country of the emulator I have the impression that we can put it on the EU

Thank for the help !

no prob,
i had that same problem a while ago,
changing boxes worth of pokemon’s country is way to much lol,
btw u will have to change older pokemon yourself as what i said will only affect the pokemon u catch/hatch past the point u change settings.

1 Like