Problem with starting a Pokemon Omega Ruby ROM, citra-qt.exe has stopped working

Issue:
I tried to launch Pokemon Omega Ruby in Citra Emulator, but it keep crasching and " citra-qt.exe has stopped working " appeared all the time.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4300U CPU @1.90GHz 2.50 GHz
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly #970
  • Game: Pokemon Omega Ruby
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
    citra_log.txt (30.1 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I found some issues in that log that need resolving:

• Citra is currently utilizing open-source system files which may cause emulation to be less accurate, but not affect system stability.

disable ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ before launching the game. if that doesn’t work, download and install the latest driver for you GPU.

1 Like

So How to fix this issues?

I see a lot of GPU errors, such as [ 12.683532] Render.OpenGL <Warning> video_core/renderer_opengl/renderer_opengl.cpp:DebugHandler:496: SHADER_COMPILER OTHER 0: GLSL compile warning(s) for shader 1, "": WARNING: -1:65535: '#version' : version number deprecated in OGL 3.0 forward compatible context driver, and that possibly means outdated drivers.

Please update to the latest GPU drivers here.

1 Like

My game pokemon omega Ruby android (the saved game data is corr

1 Like

Please read our Community Guidelines. Warez/downloading games talk is strictly prohibited. To prevent legal issues, you are not allowed to post links or refer to any kind of ROM, NAND, ISO, game, or other copyrighted material that has been illegally obtained or shared. This includes system files, and files from friends.

Citra requires you to dump your cartridges/installed titles from your 3DS. Please refer to our Game Dumping Guides:

Dumping Game Cartridges
Dumping Installed Titles