On my computer i seem to have a problem with running Citra.
I have tried with two roms, Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Ultra Sun and both seem to have the same problem.
On my laptop both roms with the same Citra build run fine.
What happens is that I start Citra-qt, select the game to start and then it crashes with the citra-qt.exe has stopped working notification. I also dragged the game onto Citra.exe to start but the same thing happends.
I have checked the openGL version and this is OpenGL 4.something (can’t remember…) so this doens’t seem to be the problem. I have tried to run Citra with administration rights and this did not fix the problem either.
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel i5-6500 @ 3.20GHz
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly 50def5a and Canary d69147b
- Game: Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Ultra Sun!
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (85 Bytes)