Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
i cant set the side screen to the left or bottom. Everytime i want to check my bag or use moves when fighting i have to press f9 to switch to the other screen. Below is the screen shot when i use screen layout: single screen, large screen and side by side
- Operating System: window 7 professional
- CPU: intel core i5-4210u 1.7ghz with turbo boost up to 2.7 ghz
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4400
- Citra Version (found in title bar): citra nightly 1294
- Game: pokemon y
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.
F10 to switch screen layouts or go to View > Screen Layouts and choose one of the four available layouts.
citra_log.txt (149.7 KB) here is the log file pls i need help with this
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1388 HEAD-844f5a5
OpenGL Vendor Intel
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 4400
OpenGL Version 3.3.0
GPU Driver Version 10.18.10.3977
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running out of date drivers for your GPU. You need to install the most recent driver for your graphics card from Intel’s website. https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/80939/Graphics-Drivers
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.