I have a problem with the camera so that I can use the AR cards for the obedience trial. I’ve tried everything to activate the camera from my Mac but nothing works. I’ve also tried using a still image but whatever I do it displays a green screen.
- Operating System: (I don’t know)
- CPU: Macbook Air
- GPU: Microship M1
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 2027
- Game: Nintendogs + cats Golden retriever
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (970 Bytes)
No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 2028 HEAD-1d4d421
Operating System macOS Ventura (13.2)
Graphics API Unknown (?)
Graphics Renderer ?
GPU Driver Version ?
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [x]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.