Problem with yuzu installer

I have a problem with yuzu [INSTALLER] . When I download yuzu from its installer after it downloads all the data [ 71 mb ] it says that upload the log file to yuzu team … The log file has been uploaded below . please tell me if you guys get any solutionyuzu_log.txt (100 Bytes)

1 Like

Can you try a manual download from here? Releases · yuzu-emu/yuzu-mainline (github.com)
yuzu-windows-msvc-20201207-6447aeb22.zip for example.

Unpack that version somewhere and tel me if it does the same.

1 Like

Thanks buddy for the the help. Now I have uploaded all prod keys, title keys, main sav file, sysdata but I have encountered one more error . [ yuzu has encountered an error while running the video core please see the log for more details for more information on accessing the log please see the following page ]. When I open it , it shows me instructions for citra not yuzu.

Follow this and get me the log file: https://yuzu-emu.org/help/reference/log-files/

1 Like

@GoldenX86 This my log for Pokemon sword … yuzu_log.txt (27.5 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                yuzu 476             . HEAD-mainline-636-4047-g1e245bf94
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                                   Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz | AVX
Graphics API                                  OpenGL ?
Graphics Renderer                             ?
Use Async GPU                                 [x]
BCAT Backend                                  none
GPU Emulation Accuracy Level                  Normal

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

1 Like

When I on the opengl and try to run it

@GoldenX86 This is when I use vulkan

With what you have not much luck, you need a newer Graphic Card and CPU to run Yuzu.

Hardware Requirements

CPU GPU RAM
Minimum Intel Core i5-4430 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 Intel HD Graphics 520 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030 2GB / AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB 8GB
Recommended Intel Core i5-10400 / AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Intel UHD Graphics 630 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB / AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB 16GB
1 Like