Problem yout amd video card stopped working

Issue:
Whenever I play pokemon ultra sun, the game stops and says your amd video card stopped running and restart.

System Information

• Windows 8.1
  • CPU: Intel I5 3gen
  • GPU: AMD Radeon 7850
  • Citra Version 1097
  • Game: Pokemon Ultra Sun
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
    Dont have it

Diagnostic Log
Dont have it

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
Dont have I must restart the program stops working

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Ok when it happens again I will give you the log.

Here is the log citra_log.txt (165.7 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I hope it gets fixed I am losing a lot of progress because of that

Another log.citra_log.txt (2.2 MB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Your GPU driver is outdated, download and install the latest driver for your GPU from the AMD website (uninstall the current driver before installing the newer).

no I just downloaded when the first error ocurred.

are you sure that it was the latest available driver? open ‘AMD Radeon settings’ and click on the ‘System’ tab, which ‘Radeon Software Version’ it reports?

version 22.19.162.4 its the latest version.

I run driver booster when I tried to fix the problem before.

With dirver booster I got 1.17.7 version and with amd driver updater 1.14.1 I installed now didnt have problem until now but I am watching.

The error ocurred again citra_log.txt (2.6 MB)

Unfortunately AMD only offers old driver for windows 8/8.1, windows 7 drivers (which are being updated) usually work on 8/8.1 but some people complain that it crashes on some games. this issue may be windows 8/8.1 related.