Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
my pc is correct so i don’t understand why my game don’t run at 30 fps everytime
- Operating System: Windiws 11
- CPU: I3 12400F
- GPU: 3060TI
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 1988
- Game: Inazuma eleven 3
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
citra_log.txt (46.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1988 HEAD-8f8c542
Operating System Windows 11 Version 22H2 (Build 22621.2134)
CPU 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-12100F | AVX2 | FMA
Graphics API OpenGL 4.3.0
Graphics Renderer NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
GPU Driver Version 536.99
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- Please enable the Vsync option if you are experiencing screen tearing.
- The CPU Clock percentage is not 100%. You may experience unexpected game speed.
Please don’t spam your issue multiple times, posting it 1 time is enough. Please reset your Citra settings. Open Citra, and press on
Emulation > Configure > General > Reset All Settings.
already do it, nothing change the lag still here
Your settings are wrong, which causes bad performance. Resetting it should fix it, please make sure you actually resetted the settings. If you still get low fps send a new log file please.