Problems with a game

When i load Pokémon Rumble World, the game freezes after chosing a greeting message for others online, i completly crash and each time my PC reboots itself because of that, any idea how to overcome this problem ?

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HMVBkX1igMfYXHAxamg5boTiWO2YPbre/view?usp=sharing

I think it’s that, the file too big so i made a link

Please make the link public, it is currently private so I cannot access it.

Done, you should be able to access it now

I’ve updated Citra to see if it was the problem but the same thing occurs at the same time

Disable all your cheats, then restart the emulation (important, otherwise the cheats will remains active). Then try your game again. If the same issue occurs, upload another log file.

I don’t remember how to do that

Nevermind it was actually the problem thank very much

Today’s the first time I’ve installed Citra and I’ve tried starting up Dragon Ball Fusions the game runs fine and had no issues at all until I got to the character creator screen I checked the logs and saw something say Secure1 KeyX and Secure2 KeyX are missing
citra_log.txt (5.3 KB)

No game was booted in your log. If you are experiencing a crash then do not open citra again until after you posted the log as it gets purged when you reopen citra.
For more information, see How to Upload the Log File

Please open your own topic and include a completed log file there.