Problems with Controller Reconnecting

Hey so i set up my ps3 and ps4 controllers on citra (i use Scp and DSW4)

i notice my controller wire is a little finky, when im connected it works fine but i disconnect sometimes.

when i use other emulators like ppsspp or pcsx2 it will automatically reconect after i unplug and re plug

with citra doesnt do that. it wont connect at all unless i quit citra and relaunch. which i wouldnt mind but there are no savestates at all(which i get it, you basically have to copy the game completely and its alot of hassle) and if ive been playing for 30mins or so in an rpg that is just lost level grinding

So i was wondering if there will be an update where this controller will reconnect with citra when my computer also reconizes it.

Thanks Everyone!

Gomez

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

Citra lacks hotplugging currently, but it will be implemented, probably “soon”.

i think both scp and dsw4 support usb on the same controller ID, you can try to plug to your usb cable when you wanna pause. or just use with usb cable to avoid this issue for now.

Just go to Configure & click OK as a workaround for now.

1 Like