citra_log.txt (50.3 KB)
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1628 HEAD-1c8461f Operating System Windows 10 (10.0) CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-9100F CPU @ 3.60GHz Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1 Graphics Renderer Radeon RX 580 Series GPU Driver Version 20.7.2 27.20.2001.9003 CPU JIT [x] Hardware Renderer [x] Hardware Shader [x] Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ] Shader JIT [x] System Region 1 Shader Disk Cache [x]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
We need more information to help you. Please reply with this template completely filled out:
- Operating System:
- Citra Version (found in title bar):
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
- Upload the citra_log.txt file from this thread by dragging and dropping it here as a file attachment.