i have problems with monster hunter 4U, runs with 40% velocity and 20 FPS unplayable, and monster hunter XX doesn’t run (“Fatal error”)
- Operating System: Windows 10 pro 64 bits
- CPU: Ryzen 5 3400g
- GPU: Radeon vega 11 Graphics
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra nightly 1535
- Game: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate and monster hunter XX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (15.2 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly 1535 HEAD-41bff0e
Operating System Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega Graphics
Graphics API OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer AMD 15D8:C8
GPU Driver Version 20.4.2 26.20.15029.27016
CPU JIT [x]
Hardware Renderer [x]
Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Shader JIT [x]
System Region -1
Shader Disk Cache [ ]
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
See Citra keep crashing upon lloading game (MHXX)
For low fps problem in MH4U, update the game to v1.1 then you can use the codes on this page to improve performance:
You have the game update if the icon looks like this in your game list in Citra:
It will also say v1.1 on the title screen in-game.