Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
I won’t start
- Operating System: windows 10
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 903
- Game: animal crossing leafcitra_log.txt (12.9 KB)
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Nightly #903 HEAD-96c025e
OpenGL Vendor Microsoft Corporation
OpenGL Renderer GDI Generic
OpenGL Version 1.1.0
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders [x]
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
LLE Audio Emulation Enabled null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- You are running default Windows drivers for your GPU. You need to install the proper drivers for your graphics card from the manufacturer’s website.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.