Game crashes due to shaders not being linked:
When the game is first started, it is able to load but after closing and booting up the game again, the game crashes due to shader issues but when the OpenGL file is deleted, the game can work again but the same problem arises afterwards as whenever the opengl file is recreated, he game will not load the next time.
I have the latest version of graphic drivers and I should have all the necessary boxes ticked under the graphics settings including the advanced portion so I’m still not sure why the game cant load after the opengl file is created since I checked that OpenGL 3.3 is supported by the GPU
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- CPU: Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2592 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX Version 512.95
- Citra Version: Citra Nightly 1768
- Game: Pokemon Sun
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar): ???
New Text Document.txt (6.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide: