Profile Picture not updating on Citra Nightly, help please

Issue:
Hi, I changed my avatar here in the forums, but it doesn’t update in Citra.
I’ve already tried to login/logout from forums and restart the emulator multiple times, I also tried to reinstall Citra with no result.

System Information

• Operating System: Windows 11 Home
  • CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): Citra Nightly 1734
  • Game: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

citra_log.txt (10.6 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

At least on my end, your forum profile picture appears to be the same as your multiplayer room profile picture:

Can you try changing your profile picture again?

I changed it back because i thought there was no solution.
Can you see my avatar now? It still doesn’t update on Citra.

I’m doing some tests, and i’m noticing that Citra has still problems to load new avatars.
Yesterday I switched again to my old one (the blue knight) and it still didn’t change after an entire day.

Why does it take so long?

Are you using Save States of any type normally? Or do you only use normal in-game save files?

I didn’t use any save states. I deleted my MH4U save, by the way, since I was at the very beginning of the game.

Hmmm, I’ll see if I can ask someone more knowledgable about this.

Ok, thanks for the support. I’ll wait for more news on this issue.

It’s been 6 days since I changed my avatar, and the emulator still shows the old one. Can anyone help me?

The maintainer said they’d look into it when I asked about it 4 days ago. They either haven’t had the time to look into it yet, or haven’t found the solution yet. I’ll ask what the progress on it is.

Happy new year! Unfortunately my profile picture on Citra is still the same. Any news about this issue?

The dev that was looking into it managed to find out what is causing the issue. However, the fix would require rewriting a lot of the current implementation. Hence, this might take a rather long time to get fixed and they couldn’t give me an ETA. I’m sorry for the inconvenience.

I changed my avatar again a few days ago and I’m still experiencing the same problem, no matter how many times I log in and out from here or the emulator. I wonder if a solution to this can be found sometime in the future.