what is the changes on citra since the hardware renderer updates?
For Nightly just look at the merged commit history:
- TextureCube support for the hardware renderer and performance optimizations
- Some of parts of the “new” hardware renderer got merged into Nightly
- Some fixes to the graphics thx to TEV and fragment rounding
- Game compatibility is now shown within Citra
- Multiplayer UI got merged
- Fullscreen is now a possible default option
- The stream buffer got rewrittern (I guess better performance)
- A fallback implementation on the CPU side for geometry shaders which can’t reliably be emulated on the GPU
And some more code changes/cleanups/quality improvements
- The “new” hardware renderer got some updates.
- Other languages besides English got merged, like German, Spanish, French etc.
- Citra now supports multiple game locations so you can have some games in one folder, some in another and Citra will display all in one game list.
- The 3DS camera got implemented and is supported through a webcam.
why arent they posting the progress report for april?
No one is able to do the progress reports. Our previous reporter can’t continue with writing them.
What happened to @anodium? Do you know why she can’t continue? I will miss those articles.