Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX Fatal Error:
Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX will display a fatal error upon booting the game. it wont show the title screen at all.
Intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
1.8 GHz Intel Core i5
- Operating System: MacOS Mojave v10.14.3
- Citra Version (found in title bar): New Citra XL
- Game: Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (20.8 KB)
In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
System Information for Support
Client Version Canary 1628 HEAD-7025f72
OpenGL Vendor Intel Inc.
OpenGL Renderer Intel(R) HD Graphics 6000
OpenGL Version null
Enable Hardware Renderer [x]
Enable Hardware Shader [ ]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication [ ]
Hardware Shader, Geometry Shaders null
Enable Shader JIT [x]
Enable Vsync null
System Region -1
Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.
- Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.
- The ROM you are attempting to run is corrupted. Look here for instructions on how to properly dump ROMs from your 3DS. https://citra-emu.org/wiki/dumping-installed-titles/