Proper configuration for 1920x1080 laptop screen custom screen layout

the issue is i am trying to configure my config.ini file so citra can properly display one screen at a time. and toggle between the two screens via f9 like usual. i want to utilize every pixel of my 1920x1080 laptop screen resolution and have no black borders if that makes sense. i spent the entire day searching google for this setup and cannot find it for the life of me. if someone could direct me to or help me as to what i am doing wrong i would greatly appreciate it. Note** at one point i was able to achieve my goal but when i toggled to the bottom screen it generated the picture sideways (i think due to the awkward display values of the bottom screen which was left at the default set. in a nutshell if you could post a proper coding for a borderless fullscreen experience of 1 3ds screen which can be toggled i would really appreciate it. i hope this makes sense…

System Information

• Operating System:
  • CPU:
  • GPU:
  • Citra Version (found in title bar):
  • Game:
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping.

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

In order for us to provide better support, we need to see the log generated by Citra. This guide will walk you through how you can obtain the log file: How to Upload the Log File.

citra_log.txt (15.4 KB)

System Information for Support

Client Version                                Nightly 1623 HEAD-a576eb6
Operating System                              Windows 10 (10.0)
CPU                                           AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics         
Graphics API                                  OpenGL 3.3.1
Graphics Renderer                             AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics
GPU Driver Version                            26.20.11034.1006
CPU JIT                                       [x]
Hardware Renderer                             [x]
Hardware Shader                               [x]
Hardware Shader, Accurate Multiplication      [ ]
Shader JIT                                    [x]
System Region                                 -1
Shader Disk Cache                             [x]

Here’s some issues I found with your log that might help.

• Due to AMD’s poorly optimized OpenGL driver, you may experience slowdowns.
  • Enabling Accurate Multiplication is recomended in certain games. If you are experiencing graphical glitches, try enabling this option.

i guess an easier way of looking at it would be how can i run citra fullscreen at 1080p(no black borders) with 1 screen option in configuration enabled?

Unfortunately swapping screens is disabled when you use custom layout. Sorry for the inconvenience.

i just tried the retroarch core and was successful in setting the screens how i would like it but was disappointed to discover they too have no options to swap the screen… i implore you to allow for a “true” fullscreen experience and hotkey ability to swap screens at convenience. i dont know how there isnt a bigger demand for this! very very disappointed…