In PSMD Intro screen, first, 3 figures appear. However, just after that, Citra crashes! It worked on nightly 30fabc4, but doesn’t on latest edition available using the AutoUpdater!
- Operating System: Win 8.1 Pro
- CPU: i3 4170T
- GPU: ??? Where do I get it ?
- Citra Version (found in title bar): 26065fd (nightly)
- Game: Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including title bar):
I can’t take on the latest version. So I’ll post the older one, exactly when I closed it:
Log on older version:
log.txt (133.1 KB)
Log on newer version:
log.txt (12.1 KB)
OK, so, what’s the matter with Citra ?