Puzzle and Dragons Z error keyboard

Issue:
Enter a description of your issue here, in full detail.
i push the botton of write my name and the keyboard does not come out to write my name and from there it does not pass.
someone will not have an advance game?.
and sorry not speak English.

System Information

• Operating System: windows 7 ultimate service pack1
  • CPU:intel® core™ i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20 GHz
  • GPU: Integrate
  • Citra Version (found in title bar): citra canary 1154
  • Game: Puzzle and Dragons Z
  • Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):

Diagnostic Log
Upload your log file as an attachment by dragging & dropping. citra_log.txt (41.4 KB)

In order to save a copy of the log, follow this guide:
https://community.citra-emu.org/t/how-to-upload-the-log-file/296

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

The keyboard applet isn’t implemented currently, type you text on that text box that appears and press ‘OK’ when you are done.

it does not work, go back to the selection screen

From your log:
[ 169.014900] Frontend <Info> citra_qt/applets/swkbd.cpp:OpenInputDialog:127: SWKBD input dialog finished, text=, button=1

Are sure that you’ve typed the text in text box? the text= line should’ve logged with the text you’ve typed in.

btw your GPU driver is outdated, which can cause issues with citra, but i don’t know if this could be related to your current issue, either way its best to update your GPU drivers. download and install the latest driver available for your GPU from intel’s website.

yes,sure citra_log.txt (48.2 KB)

I did not find anything wrong in your log file. Please wait for a moderator to assist.

Try again using the latest nightly build with ‘Enable Hardware Shader’ disable, upload your log again if the issue persists.

it does not work,citra_log.txt (64.9 KB)
I’m sure without that mistake the game would go perfect

Submit your issue here, include your system specs, log, bug description, describe how to reproduce the bug.