When starting a new game in Puzzles & Dragons Z from ‘Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition’, a prompt to type in a name using the system keyboard appears, but even when a name is entered, it will still go back to gender selection, and ask for a name again, and loop back to the below screen, whether on Canary or Nightly. Is this due to the game or the system keyboard implementation?
- Operating System: Mac OSX 10.13.4
- CPU: 2 x 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024 MB
- Citra Version (found in title bar): Nightly #812/ Canary #653
- Game: Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons: Super Mario Bros. Edition
- Screenshot of Issue (include the full Citra window including titlebar):
citra_log.txt (27.6 KB)